Saturday, February 12, 2011

Things 10 and 11

It has been an extremely long week, so I haven't been very good about keeping up with my Thing-a-Day projects. Work has been hell and Horton won't let me sleep through the night to recover, so I was a wreck by the end of the week! I played a little catch-up today, and I've decided to cut myself some slack and not consider myself a failure just because I was exhausted and missed a couple of days.

Thing 10 was an Easter card, probably to be sent to Grandmaman because she loves getting cards. I used layers of white cardstock (and a pink pencil, and a sharpie) to make the bunny, because I wanted him to have some texture to him instead of just being flat. Not sure if that's really showing up in the picture.

Thing 11, another egg. I only bought three of those, so unless I go back to Michael's for more eggs, that's going to be the end of it. I bought some lacquer and I painted my already-done eggs - it makes them nice and shiny. I'll do the same to this egg once everything dries properly.



No comments:

Post a Comment